Monday, February 8, 2010

I think I need a drink. It's been one of THOSE days!

I think I need a drink. It's been one of THOSE days!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Yep... we all have them. I was almost late to work. I managed to make it through 8 hours of working steadily, yet never getting anything accomplished. Leaving work, I ran out of gas as soon as I pulled out of the parking lot. Waited for 45 mins for someone to bring me gas. Started pumping gas and TRANSACTION CANCELLED flashes repeatedly at me. I am pretty sure the gas pump is mocking me at this point. Of course, when I walk into the store to make sure it processed the little bit of gas I did purchase, the girl looks at me like I am the dumbest persom she has EVER seen (that just isn't nice). Then I get my daughter an hour later than I should have!

... and how rude that approx. 100 people passed me by as I was sitting on the side of the road (and YES, I knew some of them!!!) There will be heck to pay:)

Well...
It could always be worse... 
Things are gonna change I can feel it!

0 comments: