Wednesday, February 10, 2010

No one is better than me, and I am TRYING to better myself, so don’t judge me.

I have been on the phone with the mortgage company, again. This is so fustrating! It is embarrassing enough to be behind without having to be transferred to representative after representative, trying to explain what your year has been like and why you have been late! I spent 45 mins today talking to them.

I managed to maintain my composure… it is difficult when you find yourself explaining(only for the millionth time) what went wrong. I must say, the girl I was talking to today was great. She didn’t get frustrated by all the questions I had for her, and she took the time to thoroughly explain everything. Believe me, I have her ext. and will only be dealing with her from now on! It is nice to actually feel like someone understands, and wants to help. Kudos to her! I hope something wonderful happens to her this week!



Now, let me say, if you have questions, don’t be too afraid to ask. If they make you feel lesser for the situation you are in, just ask to be transferred to another rep. Remember, they have probably been in a bad stream at some point in there life too… and if they haven’t it is bound to happen one day.


No one is better than me, and I am TRYING to better myself, so don’t judge me.


There are many programs out there to help better your situation. The government has the Making Home Affordable Plan… I earn to much to qualify, but it is always worth looking into. Also compare your current interest rate to the low interest rate now, you could save money by refinancing and consolidating your bills(be careful not to fall back into the same trend, or it could get bad). Another thing to try is a debt management program, if you have credit card debit. They will talk to your credit card company to get the interest down, but they usually deduct your payment from your bank account automatically each month.

Not sure yet how this is going to pan out for me. I am taking it one day at a time.

0 comments: