Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I'm TRYING to get it Together!

*
Hello all,

"I'm trying to get it together " .....REALLY, I am!

I have decided to start to get my life straight, one day at a time, or as I love to call it, "Baby Steps." Don't get me wrong, I have a wonderful life, but who am I kidding???? It's HARD! I am a single mother to the most awesome 7 year old little girl. AND I just turned the big 3-0! Although I chose to be single again, after 7 years of marriage, I must say it sucks at times... in many, many ways.

I am working on a plan to change my mode of thinking, or at least detour it a little bit. It is my mission to become financialy stable, actually get out there and date, attempt to not totally lose my mind in the process (assuming I haven't already), but mostly Be the mother my daughter deserves and BE HAPPY.

This is my journey....
Mel

0 comments: