Thursday, January 28, 2010

For Now...

*
So, I have decided to make a plan, and for some crazy reason I want to blog about it. I like to write things out to see how much my mind set changes over periods of time, and to see if I'm actually moving foward, or losing control of my intentions. A lot of times, it is good for a laugh down the road.

If anyone decides to read this blog, I hope it touches you, in some way.
Maybe:
learning something new
enlightens your current situation
keeps you from repeating some of my mistakes
makes you laugh
makes you realize, "It isn't that bad"
motivates you
gives you hope

And if you're a single mom, too...HANG IN THERE! We are going to be alright!!!

I'll start blogging about my past... then you'll know, and I'll start to figure out...who I am

-Mel

0 comments: