Saturday, February 6, 2010

Single Again

*
So after being with someone for so long, here I was, SINGLE again.


It is so easy for people to say, "This is what you wanted."

EXCUSE ME?

I am pretty sure it isn't. I may have refused to live my life like that, but when I got married I wanted it to be forever. I didn't plan on divorce... Does anyone???
It is hard to get back out there after divorce. I had lower self-esteem. I hadn't been myself for a while. I decided it was best to find who I really was, then learn to embrace who I am.

I LOVE ME!

I was never one date a lot when I was younger. I was always too picky, or the guys I actually liked put me in the "just friends" category. Yep, in high school it is hard to be the cool girl.

Now, I am still too picky. I have to be picky, for my little girl. Also still the girl with a lot of guy friends. I have actually been told, by a lot of the guys, that I was one of the guys, but hotter, or that I'm not really a girl(huh?, yes I'm sure I am). This makes it hard to date, because when you hang out with guys, other guys always assume your with one of them.

I still haven't had a real date. Sure I hang out with my friends. Being the gentlemen they are, they will pay. But, it just isn't the same...

I am finally ready. I want to date. BUT HOW?
 
One of the best books/movies on dating
 

He's Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys



He's Just Not That Into You

0 comments: