Sunday, February 21, 2010

BUSY DAYS!!!

Wow, this week has been busy! I did finally get my taxes to my accountant! Guess I will have to wait to see how it turns out.
Other than that, it has been rush, rush, rush! It is not very easy trying to be everthing for everyone. But I manage. Besides, I love the people in my life, and just want to be there for them.
I am still reeling over what the heck I am going to do about my bills. I hate being behide, and dodging phone calls. Like I'm not embarrassed enough, they have to call me everyday to remind me? I know it's there job, but how many people must I explain it to that I'm trying!? Hopefully I will be able to get on the right path. The stress is wearing me down, and trying to keep it hidden is getting harder. My boss has picked up on it, and has tried to give me money... very nice, but my pride definatly gets in the way. I want to get out of this myself. That would be my last resort! Not that he knows for sure what my problem is, and I wouldn't say... and it is hard to play it off.

Enough of that...
On a good note, I have met someone that peaks my intrest. I don't really know much about him, but something about him caught my attention...and not just his awesome body. I think it is the way he seems so reserved, very quiet type. I am so nervous around him! We have only spoke a few times, but I get super shy... which isn't me! We have emailed a few times, guess we will have to see where it goes. I so do not know how to act around guys... it has been so long since I have been in this situation! Wish me luck!

0 comments: